[postgis-users] server lacks instrumentation functions

Smaran Harihar smaran.harihar at gmail.com
Tue May 29 16:47:48 PDT 2012

Thanks for the reply Jeff,

But I already have the latest contrib installed. I restarted the postgres
and the problem still persists.

Also why am I not able to locate Extension in my database, like the
image<http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u361/jeffmegwhat/?action=view&current=postgisextensions.png>you
gave last time?

Thanks & Regards
Smaran Harihar