[postgis-users] Problem regarding tiff raster 's import into postgis

laurent lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Mon Nov 19 08:57:29 PST 2012

Hello,

I want import 39 raster tiff files in my postgis data base (tiff). I suceed
in converting the 39 tiff files into one  sql file. The size of this sql
file is 21,7 Go.

But i have an error message whenever i try to upload the sql into Postgis :
" ERROR : invalid memory alloc request size 1073741824 / WARNING : Different
geotransforms matrices found in the set of rasters being converted to
Postgis Raster." I send by attachment the screen shot representing my prompt
command (cf below).

In advance, thank you to throw light for me.

Kind regards.

<http://postgis.17.n6.nabble.com/file/n5001353/Error_message_Postgis_raster.jpg>