[postgis-users] Visualize POLYGONs

Ed Linde edolinde at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 01:31:59 PDT 2012

Hi All,
I have some polygons in a table that I need to see visually to see if they
intersect at some points and to double check my
calculations. Wondering if there is a good tool that can show me these
polygons? They are not associated with any
geographic lat long coordinates and hence no SRID etc, just plain geometry.
Any ideas what would be a good tool that can read these polygons from
postgis and show me the outputs? I could write
a script if need be. But maybe you guys have a simpler tool or plugin? :)

Cheers,
Ed