[postgis-users] Question about restoring a dump

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Oct 31 08:00:28 PDT 2012

If you can [1] use postgis_restore rather than pg_restore,
as described in the Hard Upgrade section of the manual:
http://www.postgis.net/documentation/manual-2.0SVN/postgis_installation.html#hard_upgrade

[1] you can use it only if your dump was made using custom format
(-Fc switch to pg_dump)

--strk;

 http://www.cartodb.com - Map, analyze and build applications with your data

                                       ~~ http://strk.keybit.net