[postgis-users] RE : RE : How to change the SRID of a table ingeometry_columns view

Francois Hugues hugues.francois at irstea.fr
Fri Sep 14 02:31:47 PDT 2012

Hello Nicolas,

Finally, one simple question and three different ways to accomplish the same task. Even when it is simple, we can learn something to make it more simple !

I don't know what is the problem with my replies because I didn't know there was any problem. I simply use my mailing software... But I'll take a look at it.

Hugues.