[postgis-users] Split linestring into two line

Saurav Ranjit ranjitsaurav at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 01:26:47 PDT 2013

Hi Hugues,
Thanks for your reply.

This is what i am trying to do.[image: Inline image 1]

I have a single line string as shown in the figure above. I want to split
this line as shown in figure below.
[image: Inline image 2]
i need to split a single line into two line in postgis. I am not sure if
this can be done or not.
Hope you get my point.

Thanks again

Saurav