[postgis-users] CityGML vers PostGIS 2.0

j.rolland jerome.rolland34 at orange.fr
Thu Aug 15 01:37:27 PDT 2013

Hi Felix,

Thanks for your reply, i agree with you my approach is too simple.
I must have a new approach.

I have looked at the 3D City Database project, it is very interesting.
I now have a 3DCITYDB on my computer. I have looked at the java citygmlj4,
if you have some experience with this java component i will be interested to
communicate with you.

I have begun a new viewer component for 3D PostGIS geometries.

Best Regards
Jérôme