[postgis-users] PostGIS 2.1.0 released

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sat Aug 24 09:16:22 PDT 2013

That is right.  We only have the development branched docs on the website.
The 2.1.0 one is in the doc download links we had on the announce.

Apologies for the link being broken.  For release emails I suually copy from
teh CMS.
For the postgis.net website we are using PieCrust as our CMS and while I
love PieCrust, it has this annoying habit of eating my _ unless I escape
them.

I forgot to escape that particular one.  I tried markdown but it sometimes
works and sometimes eats my _  as well.

If anyone has a solution to the pie crust eating _ problem, I'm all ears.

Thanks,
Regina

  _____