[postgis-users] cleaning topology stuff in db

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 09:19:13 PST 2013

Yep, but the table with the topogeometry column was deleted,
so no way to use classical function.

It is somehow worrisome that the system can finish in such a lock (I agree
it is not a good practice to delete all table in a schema where there is
topology).
But, you can't prevent people from wrecking everything ? ;-)

Cheers,

Rémi-C