[postgis-users] Old question resurfacing

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Dec 10 09:05:53 PST 2013

Gerry,

Seems like the biggest hangup would be in adding the data to the DB fast enough.  How many points, per revolution, and what is the frequency of a revolution (stationary Radar, correct, although as I think about it, it could be mobile if needed, just need to add in the radar location to each record)?

Bobb