[postgis-users] Sample usages of analytic functions

Alvin Cheung acheung01 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 10:17:05 PST 2013

Hello,
The PostGIS reference manual lists a lot of powerful built-in functions for processing and analyzing spatial data. However, I haven't been able to find many open-source applications that make use of such analytic capabilities beyond those that use relatively simple functionalities such as ST_X / ST_Centroid / ST_Area.  I am wondering if anyone has suggestions for applications that exploit PostGIS built-in functions to larger extents?

Thanks,Alvin