[postgis-users] FOSS4G NA 2013 Presentation Abstract Deadline Extended

David Fawcett david.fawcett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:45:58 PST 2013

The deadline for submitting presentation abstracts for FOSS4G North America
2013 presentations has been extended to Friday, February 22nd.

We have received many great abstracts, but we could use some more to put
together the best program for all of you. We are looking for all kinds of
presentations. Entry level to highly technical.  Audiences from developers
to end users, to mangers.

FOSS4G NA is a community conference. We are working hard to put together a
great conference, but the presentations need to come from you!

Now is the time to send in your abstracts.  Don’t be modest, we know that
you are working on something cool.

http://foss4g-na.org/call-for-presentations/