[postgis-users] ST_SetSRID

laurent lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Wed Feb 20 15:21:40 PST 2013

Hello,

I tried to reproject one of my postgis raster layer (called 'bd_ortho') from
SRID 2154 to SRID 4326 . It seems work.
But the metadata are not updated. Indeed when i tape

 SELECT ST_SRID(rast) As srid FROM bd_ortho WHERE rid=1;

The result is always 2154.

So that's why i tape this following query in order to Set the SRID of a
raster defined in the spatial_ref_sys tabl:

 ST_SetSRID(rast, 4326);

But this SQL query is not accepted and a error message appears.

Could you throw light for me please? Is there a way to reproject & update
metadata in one SQL query?

Thanks.

Regards.