[postgis-users] ST_SetSRID

dustymugs dustymugs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:30:28 PST 2013

Hey Laurent,

The following should work.  It works on my production server.

WITH foo AS (
	SELECT ST_AddBand(ST_MakeEmptyRaster(5, 5, -1987330.654, -39780.983,
1000, -1000, 0, 0, 97125), 1, '8BUI', 1, 0) AS rast
)
SELECT
	ST_SRID(rast),
	ST_SRID(ST_Transform(rast, 3310))
FROM foo

Also, please provide the output of the following so that we can see
replicate any issues.

SELECT postgis_full_version()

-bborie