[postgis-users] import .ecw into postgis database ?

Nicolas Ribot nicolas.ribot at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:49:53 PST 2013

Hi,

There are precompiled GDAL versions for Windows with ECW support:

Here:
http://www.gisinternals.com/sdk/PackageInfo.aspx?file=release-1600-x64-gdal-1-9-2-mapserver-6-2-0.zip

and here: http://fwtools.maptools.org/ (though not the latest GDAL)

I'm pretty sure the OSGEO GDAL distribution also have ECW support

Nicolas