[postgis-users] VMWare and PostGIS

Stephen V. Mather svm at clevelandmetroparks.com
Sun Jan 13 15:51:03 PST 2013

Hi Paul,
       Fortunately I'm not cursed with enough budget to worry about what the Ducati equivalent would be... .  :)
       The VMWare host in question is dedicated to GIS applications, so the virtualization layer probably isn't the primary issue, it sounds like.  Oh well.  Time to get some fast disks... .

Steve

[http://sig.cmparks.net/cmp-ms-90x122.png] Stephen V. Mather
GIS Manager
(216) 635-3243 (Work)