[postgis-users] out-db

Bborie Park bkpark at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 15 10:00:06 PST 2013

You always want to use the full path name when loading out-db rasters so
that the postgres process can find it (and also has file permissions to it).

I have yet to find a reliable client for viewing PostGIS raster.  I
usually end up having to export rasters with ST_AsTIFF() and then
opening that TIFF in QGIS.  I get strange behavior in QGIS...

-bborie