[postgis-users] ST_PixelAsPoints

dustymugs dustymugs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:22:25 PST 2013

ST_PixelAsPoints() isn't part of PostGIS 2.0 but is found in PostGIS 2.1.

As for the second never completing, you'd need to provide more information.

1. How big is sfdem?  How many rows?  Width/height of each rast in each row?

2. Never completing?  How long have you waited?  Have done a test case
by adding LIMIT 10 or so in the subquery?

-bborie