[postgis-users] Windows support for 9.1 and lower on PostGIS 2.1+

Gregory Kramida algomorph at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 13:08:25 PDT 2013

We have a Windows system with PostgreSQL 9.1, PostGIS, and an ESRI
spatial database. ESRI 10.1 software only officially supports PostgreSQL
9.1, and only on Windows Server, and there's no telling when anything
newer will be supported, so we're stuck with 9.1.

-Greg
Traffic Safety & Operations Laboratory
University of Maryland, College Park