[postgis-users] Querying Multiple Rasters

Jayson Gallardo jaysontrades at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 13:10:22 PDT 2013

Oh, okay. Yeah you're right about it taking time. I wrote a python script
to generate the raster2pgsql call with the appropriate table name, so I can
just let it run while I do other things. I really appreciate your help on
this. I googled your name and I see you're a pretty busy person, so I'm
glad you're taking the time to answer my questions.