[postgis-users] PostGIS 2.0.3 released

Jerry Carter jerry at jerrycarter.org
Fri Mar 1 14:27:09 PST 2013

That helps clarify matters somewhat.  I appreciate that there can be multiple versions present in a PostgreSQL installation with individual databases using separate one.  The use of 'postgis_full_version()' makes sense at the database level.

I am still confused, however, that PostgreSQL itself reports only 2.0.3 and not the previous version(s).  This is a clean upgrade of 9.2.3 so I would have expected to see Postgis 2.0.2 listed.