[postgis-users] how to move geometries to a fraction of their position?

Pietro Rossin pierigis at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 03:51:43 PST 2013

I have a geomedia mdb that I moved to postgis.
All geometries (metric coordinates) are hundred times greater on x and y of
what they should be..
Let's say if a coordinate sould be 3,4 it indeed is 300,400. I don't know
why..

By the way, with point I updated the geometry column using this sql
UPDATE mytable
   SET geom= ST_SetSRID(st_makepoint(st_x(geom)/100,st_y(geom)/100),SRID)

How can I perform this shifting with polylines and polygon?
Thanks for any help
Pietro