[postgis-users] Postgis raster : jfif? jp2?

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Mon Nov 25 06:55:50 PST 2013

Laurent,

The list of available drivers is dependent on your installation. Normally if you can gdalinfo a raster, raster2psgql should be able to load it. So the first thing is: Does gdalinfo works fine? If not then you should refer to the gdal list. I yes then it might be a raster2pgsql problem which would be surprising.

Pierre