[postgis-users] [postgis-devel] SFCGAL : trouble installing

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 06:17:05 PDT 2013

Hey Olivier ,
thanks for the answer !

great news for 2.2, I hope I'll be able to try sfcgal before that :-)

Still not working, what am I doing wrong?

su postgres
cd /usr/share/postgresql/9.3/contrib/postgis-2.1/
psql -d test_sfcgal -p 5433 < postgis.sql
test_sfcgal being a data base created for the test.

the postgis.sql breaks at the 2nd statement with the classical :

ERROR: could not load library "/usr/lib/postgresql/9.3/lib/postgis-2.1.so":
libSFCGAL.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
État SQL :58P01

what now?
It seems like postgis has no link to libsfcgal.so.
Can I manually set it?

make check in postgis goves the same error old error.

Cheers,

Rémi-C