[postgis-users] linestring limits

Clay, Bruce bclay at ball.com
Mon Sep 16 06:28:39 PDT 2013

Hugues:
  Thanks for your reply.

I looked at the attribute table in pgAdminIII.  If everything is intact it will show an entry in the geometry column.  executing "SELECT ST_AsText(shape)" should show all of the points in the geometry. All of the features appear in the table and all of the attributes for each feature appear but the features with more than around 4000 characters in the insert SQL did not show any geometries.

Bruce