[postgis-users] Poor Geocoder Performance

Brandon Abear babear at carthage.edu
Sun Dec 21 20:29:39 PST 2014

Hi Regina,

I will check out the update that you have uploaded.

To answer your questions:
1) Yep, I ran the nation script before running the subsequent state scripts.
2) The test batch includes addresses in all of the continental states. If I
am able to get the geocoder to run quickly enough, I will be geocoding
millions of addresses.
3) I have all states loaded.
4) Windows 7 64-bit
5) PostgreSQL shared_buffer is 256mb
6) I am running the same version as you.

*Brandon M. Abear*
*Carthage College, 2013*
Cell: (847) 848-3907
babear at carthage.edu