[postgis-users] Problems with ST_OffsetCurve

jakob ventin jventin at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 22:46:15 PST 2014

Thanks for the quick answers!
Yes, I see the problem there Rémi-C, but my data set stretches from ~60 000 to 600 000 in east (x-) coordinate, so that would be more useful for north (y-) coordinate. Tried a few different values, but in those cases the computation crashes some where else. Or am I getting it all wrong?
Opened a ticket at GEOS referencing to this discussion: http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/ticket/682
(hopefully I put it in the rigtht place)
-jakob