[postgis-users] segmentize lines with order

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 00:33:20 PST 2014

Hey,
I don't understand your problem.

If you have multilinestring, you need to break it to linestring with an id
per multilinestring.
If you have linestring, you just need to keep an id for each line and an id
per point (given in path).

Then you have several option to generate a ordered set of point (use the
ORDER BY and the row_number() postgres function).

If you give some detailled example maybe we could help better.

Cheers,
Rémi-C