[postgis-users] segmentize lines with order

Pedro Costa pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt
Tue Feb 25 02:45:59 PST 2014

Hi Stephen,

Thanks, I was searching some function to change draw order of lines but
i cannot remembered the postgis function name.
Now I'm trying to do a stored procedure to put the lines in the same order.
Anybody knows some code example that do something like this? I have
little experience with pl/pgsql and i'm facing something difficult with
a loop...

Thanks