[postgis-users] Associate CopyTopology Schema with TopoGeometry

Matt Kenny matthewkenny at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 14:07:41 PST 2014

Hello,

I've created a series of topology schemas, copied using the `CopyToplolgy`
function [1].

These schemas are not, by default, associated with any particular
layer/TopoGeometry. This can be seen in the contents of the layer table [2].

So, I'm wondering if it is possible to do one of the following:
- Create a new column of type topogeometry, and associate it with any of
these currently unassociated schemas.
- Modify an existing topogeometry column (in my example,
somalia_admin1s.topogeoms)

Thanks,
Matt

1: http://postgis.net/docs/CopyTopology.html