[postgis-users] can't restore dump in postgis-2.1.3

Raffaele Morelli raffaele.morelli at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 02:40:36 PDT 2014

Hi,

I upgraded my postgres/postgis installations but loading the dump from the
production server results in tons of errors as these:

pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  could not
access file "$libdir/postgis-2.0": No such file or directory

pg_restore: [archiver (db)] could not execute query: ERROR:  could not
access file "$libdir/postgis-1.5": No such file or directory

I am running debian (testing/jessie) with postgis-2.1.3 and postgresql-9.3

$ pg_config --libdir
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

Any suggestions?
Regards