[postgis-users] writing loop and conditionals in pl/pgsql

mane moshref many_yammy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 5 09:19:24 PST 2014

Thanks guys.

But first of all I have to do this with pl/pgsql. This is not the matter of having answer in my db. It is the matter of solving problem with pl/pgsql.

Rémi-C thank you for the link. I already went through it but it just explain very basic structure. I couldn't find my answers there.

Bobb, I don't have any hk_id in my polygons table. I am going to find it and sign their h_id in the table.

Do you know how to write this part in pl format? then I think I would understand how to go through the rest of my code.

Cheers