[postgis-users] no pixels in raster

Bborie Park dustymugs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 09:04:46 PDT 2014

If your restored raster data was in-db, it would have nothing to do with
GDAL. GDAL only kicks in when accessing out-db raster, polygonization and
warping...

Are you able to post the output of ST_Metadata() and ST_BandMetadata() for
one of the rasters in the database that returning no values?

-bborie

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 9:02 AM, Andreas Laggner <andreas.laggner at ti.bund.de
> wrote:

> Everything was ok, no errors and no warnings, like it is when i import
> raster now. But there are no pixel values!!
>
> I think it has something to do with my PostGIS installation and gdal....
>

> Am 19.03.2014 16:50, schrieb Bborie Park:
>
>  What was the output when restoring your backup? And what was your restore
>> command?
>>
>> I've never had problems dumping and restoring in my production
>> environments.
>>
>> -bborie
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 6:19 AM, Andreas Laggner <
>> andreas.laggner at ti.bund.de
>>
>>> wrote:
>>> Hi list,
>>>
>>> i have some problems with raster datasets since i use postgis 2.1.1 and
>>> postgres 9.3.3
>>> "POSTGIS="2.1.1 r12113" GEOS="3.3.8-CAPI-1.7.8" PROJ="Rel. 4.8.0, 6 March
>>> 2012" GDAL="GDAL 1.9.2, released 2012/10/08" LIBXML="2.7.8"