[postgis-users] Dted elevations

Gold, Jack L (US SSA) jack.gold at baesystems.com
Fri May 9 20:06:52 PDT 2014

Spatial index is in place.  A rebuild of the database seems to have solved the problem, but I still don't know what caused sudden slow-down.  If I had a corrupted raster table, would that cause this type of response?  Thanks for the help.  Turns out I had a similar problem at least a year ago and Bborie helped out, but I reviewed those adjustments and everything seems to be in place.  I'm looking at a combination of level 0, level 1 and level 2 dteds all loaded in the same raster table as well.  I'm wondering if that is generating some havoc on the lookup.

--Jack