[postgis-users] Problem with postgis raster

dandrigo lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Mon May 19 16:15:52 PDT 2014

Hello,

below, i paste my DOS interface showing gdalinfo for the srtm file :

SS_gdalinfo.JPG
<http://postgis.17.x6.nabble.com/file/n5006356/SS_gdalinfo.JPG>

below the information with the postgres query : SELECT
(ST_SummaryStats(rast)).* FROM public.srtm_test

SS_query_postgres_srtm.JPG
<http://postgis.17.x6.nabble.com/file/n5006356/SS_query_postgres_srtm.JPG>

I'm really surprised by the error message appearing in qgis. What's the
meaning of this connexion problem? i succeed without problem in connecting
and loading postgis layer vector data in qgis. My problem concerns only pg
raster data...