[postgis-users] psycopg : web service

dandrigo lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Fri May 23 02:49:34 PDT 2014

Hello,

Thank you for your proposal.

Currently in my database, I have no point layer. In addition mnt, I have 2
layers surface (regarding land cover).

In addition to your proposal, what do you think of this new proposal ,
below, which is the intersection between a point and the DTM?

temp.py <http://postgis.17.x6.nabble.com/file/n5006394/temp.py>

Let's say I opted for this latter proposal. Would it be judicious to
generate centroid 2Dpoints for each pixel from my dem raster ( a new table
postgis table centroid 2D points in order to do the intersection with the
dem).