[postgis-users] Topology: cannot delete slivers (or gaps)

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 08:13:53 PST 2014

Just for completeness sake,
if your input geom is really ambiguous with the precision you choose,
it may be faster in both human and machine time to use grass 7 to import
and clean the topology,
then export from grass 7 to postgis topology with the built-in grass
function.

I ressort sometime to this trick because grass cleaning functionality are
very advanced.

Cheers,
Rémi-C