[postgis-users] Import gpx files into Postgis db (windows)?

James David Smith james.david.smith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 01:52:33 PST 2014

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for pointing Dandrigo towards the GPX driver for GDAL - I
didn't know it existed to be honest so saw your reply with interest.
Would you mind, if possible, giving a sample line or two about how
someone could create a new table in PostGIS from the GPX please? The
examples in the documentation aren't that clear (or perhaps I just
don't understand them!).

Regards

James