[postgis-users] no .bat in windows zip installers

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Wed Nov 12 12:04:14 PST 2014

Remi,
That was intentional.  The main reason is that with windows systems being
security paranoid, the copy would often fail and it would be hard to see
looking at a batch script console.

Also now that we have CREATE EXTENSION it was no longer an issue trying to
find the scripts to run, which was the main reason for the batch script.

Did you find it useful?  If so I can put them back.

Thanks,
Regina
http://www.postgis.us

  _____