[postgis-users] ST_Split just doesn't work for me.

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 14:53:22 PDT 2014

Your querry doesn't handle properly the case when one line has to be split
by multiple other lines.

a simple list
_are the geom valid (ST_ISValid / ST_MakeValid)
_are the geom in the same referential
_do you have a recent postgis/geos version (postgis_full_version())
_are you geometry at the correct precision (st_snaptogrid())
Cheers,
Rémi-C