[postgis-users] Exporting raster table into a file

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Thu Sep 11 10:32:09 PDT 2014

If your raster fits on one row you can ST_Union() it before using lo_export as described in

http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/78086/how-to-export-raster-from-postgis-enabled-db-as-gtiff-with-gdal-translate

You can load a PostGIS Raster in QGIS with the DB Manager.

See http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/76297/loading-postgis-raster-layer-into-qgis

Pierre