[postgis-users] Questions related to some tests I did in PostGIS

DanielFranco dfranco at computacao.ufla.br
Fri Sep 19 19:54:59 PDT 2014

Thank you for your reply.
I've only showed the 5x5 pixels results.
I've tried to use out-db rasters some time ago and an error like
"rt_band_load_offline_data: Cannot open >> offline raster"  appeared when I
tried to acess them in functions like ST_Value, but I still could acess all
the metadata.
Could you give me an example of PostGIS raster applied to longitudinal data?
Thanks.