[postgis-users] Equality operator for type box2d

Nick Ves vesnikos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 22:26:12 PDT 2015

Ah yes thank you for clearing that up. The = Operator is valid for those type.

Strange thing is that box2d type DOES support the = Operator while
st_box2d does not.

A quick search in gis.SE forums gives a post [0] from a user stating
that st_box2d is deprecated? Is that the case?

[0] http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/56818/st-box2d-in-postgis-2-0