[postgis-users] Which operators/functions work with circular arcs?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Aug 20 13:04:46 PDT 2015

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your  reply. Indeed it would be nice to label the
functions that are safe to use with Circular Arcs. With the soon to be
announced support for display and editing of circular arcs in QGIS it
would to keep them as such in Postgis and still use them for
geoprocessing with SQL.

Regina - would you be available for some contracted work to improve
tests and documentation around support of circular arcs?

Andreas