[postgis-users] Export to SQLite RTree

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Feb 2 18:02:30 PST 2015

Hi Leo,

I'm not sure that you can do that directly. What I would do is dump the
vectors and then build the rtree index. For example you should be able
to dump the data in a form that is easy to import into sqlite or
spatialite database, and then construct the rtree there.

Most rtree libraries have a way to build an index based on the geometry
that they support.

-Steve