[postgis-users] Can I change the path of an out-of-db raster?

guido lemoine guido.lemoine at jrc.ec.europa.eu
Tue Feb 10 05:28:55 PST 2015

Bborie,

In the meantime, I managed to use postgresql overlay to change the filename in the rast, but this results in a bytea which cannot be cached back to a raster.

I found a 2013 thread http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/postgis-users/2013-June/037163.html which asked for bytea -> raster conversion
(as a ST_AsBinary complement). If this exists in the meantime, it would likely solve my issue.

If not, I will file a ticket.

GL