[postgis-users] EXECUTE CREATE TABLE AS SELECT

Rémi Cura remi.cura at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:37:03 PST 2015

Sorry I can't understand what you are trying to do !

what is your data :
line, poly?
is it topological (if yes how did you build it?).

What is the problem you are trying to solve ? (snapping in the topology
model, or snapping of your non topological data?).

You seems to begin in plpgsql, may I suggest you first try to write small
test function to test all commande you want to execute?

For me the whole function looks hilgy unusual both in syntax and meaning.

I could rewrite it if I undertsood the point !
Cheers,
Rémi-C