[postgis-users] raster2pgsql problem - SSL SYSCALL error EOF detected

Bborie Park dustymugs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:58:28 PDT 2015

As you indicated, the problem has to do with psql or more specifically your
database. You'll need to provide more info, such as your postgres
configuration and hardware specs, for anyone to provide any useful
suggestions.

-bborie

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 1:43 PM, weston mccarron <quantumpsychotics at gmail.com