[postgis-users] [postgis-devel] What to do about PostGIS Java/JDBC bindings

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Jun 12 13:26:05 PDT 2015

In case it helps, I've created a new git repository with just the history
that ever related to the java/ subdir of PostGIS and added it to the
"postgis" github account: https://github.com/postgis/postgis-java

The history is not really the complete history of java things,
as before 2006 the java stuff was in a jdbc2/ directory.
In any case, the whole history is still present in the main
postgis repo.

--strk;