[postgis-users] Efficient 4D range query

Hermano ... hermano_lustosa at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 03:29:43 PDT 2015

Thank you for you reply. I am doing this:

select * from myTable where point @ ST_MakeLine(ST_MakePoint(-72,42,0,100), ST_MakePoint(200,200,200,200))
And one row is being returned, even though the point is outside the range. If I define the x and y ranges so the point is outsideits limits then no row is returned. But the z and m ranges are being completed ignored. The @ operator works only in 2D?